هل قتل مايكل جاكسون ؟

sheko_134

عضو جديد
17 فبراير 2009
لاتويا جاكسون تقول ان شقيقها مايكل قتل

منذ ساعة واحدة

لندن (ا ف ب) - قالت لاتويا شقيقة مايكل جاكسون في حديث لصحيفتي "مايل اون صنداي" و"ذي نيوز اوف ذي وورلد" البريطانيتين ان الاخير قتل من قبل مجموعة من الاشخاص الجشعين.

وكان جو والد جاكسون قال في حديث لقناة "اي بي سي" الاميركية ان ابنه الذي توفي في 25 حزيران/يونيو لاسباب غير معروفة بعد، تعرض للقتل.

وقالت لاتويا للصحافة البريطانية انها طلبت عملية تشريح جديدة وانها مصممة على كشف لغز وفاة شقيقها. واضافت "لدي فكرة واضحة عن نتائج التشريح". وتابعت "اعتقد ان مايكل تعرض للقتل لقد ساورتني هذه المشاعر منذ البداية".

واضافت "عدة اشخاص متورطين في هذه المؤامرة وليس شخص واحد. كان محاطا بافراد يضمرون له الشر. كان مايكل شخصا طيبا ومحبا واستغل افراد هذا الجانب من شخصيته". واوضحت "قبل اقل من شهر قلت لنفسي ان مايكل سيموت قبل ان يبدأ حفلاته الموسيقية في لندن لانه كان محاطا باشخاص لم يدافعوا حقا عن مصالحه".

وقالت "كانت ثروة مايكل تزيد عن مليار دولار. عندما يساوي شخص هذا المبلغ الكبير من المال من الطبيعي ان يحوم حوله اشخاص لا يضمرون له الخير. قلت لاسرتي قبل شهر انه لن يذهب ابدا الى لندن".

واتهمت لاتويا "مجموعة من الانتهازيين" بابعاده عن اسرته واصدقائه وبارغامه على توقيع عقد لاحياء 50 حفلة موسيقية في لندن بمناسبة عودته الى الساحة الفنية.

وقالت لاتويا "كان هؤلاء يرون في جاكسون مصدرا لتحقيق الارباح وجعلوه يدمن على المخدرات. اعتقد ان هذا الامر افقده توازنه وادى الى وفاته". واعلنت لاتويا انها مصممة على فك اللغز المحيط بوفاة شقيقها. وقالت "لن يهدأ لي بال طالما لم اكتشف المسؤول (عن وفاته) لماذا ابعدوه عن اسرته؟ الامر لا يتعلق بالمال اريد احقاق العدالة لمايكل. اريد ان اكتشف من وماذا قتل مايكل".

وذكرت لاتويا انه عثر على مايكل في غرفة طبيبه كونراد موراي. وتساءلت "نقل مايكل من غرفته الى غرفة الطبيب وماذا حصل هناك يا ترى؟".

من جهة اخرى ذكرت لاتويا ان مايكل كان يريد ان يعتزل الغناء ليصبح مخرجا. كان اول فيلم سينتجه فيلم رعب بعنوان "ثريلر". وتابعت "كان سيعتزل الغناء لانه لم يكن يريد اعتلاء المسرح". كما اضافت ان شقيقها كان يحدث وصيته كل خمس سنوات "فهل ستظهر وصية جديدة تعود الى العام 2007".

----------------------------------

To Atoya Jackson says that her brother Michael was killed

One hour ago

LONDON (AFP) - The sister of Michael Jackson Atoya in an interview to the newspapers, "Mail on Sunday" and "The News of the World," the British that the latter was killed by a group of greedy people.

The father, Joe Jackson, said in an interview to the channel "ABC" the American said his son, who died in June 25 for reasons not yet known, he was killed.

Atoya said of the British press called it the process of a new autopsy to be determined and revealed the mystery of the death of her brother. She added, "I have a clear idea of the autopsy results." "I think that Michael was killed Sawrtne has these feelings from the beginning."

"The number of people involved in this conspiracy and not one person. He was surrounded with people who had him evil. Michael was a good and loving people, and members took advantage of this aspect of his personality." The "Less than a month ago I said to myself that Michael will die before we get into the music concert in London because he was surrounded by people who did not truly defend their interests."

She said, "Michael was a wealth of more than one billion dollars. When a person is a large amount of money, of course, that hangs around people who do not harbor him well. I told my family a month ago that he would never go to London."

Atoya and accused "a group of opportunists" for its removal from his family, his friends, and forcing him to sign a contract to revive the 50 concert in London to mark his return to the artistic scene.

Atoya said "They were in Jackson, see the source of profits and made him addicted to drugs. I think it lost the balance and led to his death." Atoya announced that it is determined to lift the mystery surrounding the death of her brother. She said, "I will not rest as long as the mind has not found responsible (for his death) dragged on for what his family? It's not about money, I want justice for justice for Michael. I want to discover who, what Michael was killed."

According to the Atoya was found in the room doctor Michael Conrad Murray. "Perhaps the transfer of Michael from his room to room and what happened there I wonder?".

Meanwhile, according to Michael Atoya that he wanted to quit singing to become a way out. The first film production is a horror film entitled "Threylr." "I was retiring from singing because he did not want to ascend the stage." It also added that her brother and his will was happening every five years, "Is it a new commandment, and will return to the year 2007."
Source

programe

عضو جديد
9 ديسمبر 2008
مشكور يالغالى الاخبار والمتابعه